Take these tips from RealEstate.com and see how fun it can be to enjoy your new home on Cape Ann!
1. Order in – no one wants to cook and clean up surrounded by moving boxes!
2. Write notes signed “From your new home” to your children and post them on their new bedroom doors
3. Prolong moving furniture and put up the family photos and artwork first!
4. Take advantage of nature and arrange fresh wildflowers in vases throughout your home.
5. Second day of moving? Fire up the grill and have a cookout! It’s a great way to meet the neighbors.
For more information on Cape Ann MA real estate, Gloucester MA real estate or real estate updates in Cape Ann and surrounding communities or neighboring towns of Beverly, Rockport, Lynn or Newburyport, MA – call Cape Ann real estate agent Rosemary Quarato directly at 978-764-1978 or visit the Cape Ann real estate website.
Click here for the entire list of RealEstate.com’s tips.
Real Estate Search